Saturday, November 22, 2008

have been on the roll the enire day.. had a not so easy patient... and kids alws work me up .. couldn handle him too well..guess he was in agony. and nw in retrospect i feel bad.. promise to make up to u kid..
wonder why life brings pain and especially to the "lesser mortals" life aint fair but guess it doesn spare any of us.. the only difference lies in the nature of misery..... not really the intensity of it!
i feel happy penning dwn my thoughts via the keys on my machine :) i don really knw if the world would ever visit my blog but isnt the purpose of it all is to liberate oneself and nt to go by the num of comments we recieve n so on......
time to hit the sack and curl up to the saturday night ahead....
catch ya

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

:)
nicely written
stop worryin about anyone visitin ur blog. jss keep writin n it ll enrich itself n ur life too.
u doin pediatrics or wat??

Tranquility Speaks said...

Welcome to the blog world! I do understand what you've said and certainly appreciate your reading my post and taking the effort to comment upon it. It was wonderful to know that you've read Dr Brian Weiss' books as well :-)Take good care of yourself..

nups said...

hi there phoenix...
thanks for caring to drop by it felt good i wasn really expecting to ccomments ...m too much of a neonate u c ....
well m a general pratitioner but yes i do c kids occasionaly not very often i jus happened to c one on sat.. and may again tomo ...
wat do u do

Tranquility Speaks said...

That is one book I haven't been able to lay my hands on yet, but I've been wanting to read it and will definitely do so soon :-)