Friday, December 25, 2009

To Err....


"We err because we are humans. So don't beat yourself up for the mistakes you made. Learn your lessons and let go. Even if you don't see hope, strain your neck to see that faint gleam of sunrays streaming thorough your window. It is staring you in the face, waiting patiently for you to pay heed. Life isn't cruel. Just hang in there and keep the faith intact"
these lines r frm a friend's blog... its weird .. i have been v disturbed abt smthng.... a visit to her blog n notice jus the lines i needed........ like a tonic.......
its surprising hw people forget the goodness n remember only the bad.. hw they blame .. label.......u may be good 100 times but if u faulter once or twice ...nobody remembers the good... ur bad is thrown at u time n again......
it hurts.... i m feeling down... it may be festive season but i m nt happy.... i dono where to go n who to turn to... so as usual i come here n..... thankflly as i write i feel again... i m nt numb anymore... as i write my eyes get flooded and the wet warmth of tears comfort me......
Life is tough.... i knw i need to accept it...... to transcend it....... lessons r tougher.... i hope i don crumble.... I don't want my actions or speech to hurt anyone on this earth......
i hope i live up to the realisations which hit me...
thanks Stillness... u really helped........
i wrote the post so far around 2 in the night... on Xmas eve.... i was realy dwn as is pretty evident...
life is wat we make of it... u weep u weep alone and u smile n the world smiles with u..... so true...
its nice to be able to reason out things with oneself... i love doing that.. i love n hate n cry with myself.. i fight with myself when i let mysefl down... no its not cos i m consumed with EGO n Self but its cos i realise i m more for others...i m responsible ... n i have no right wat so ever to hurt another being.... i have done it in past n i realise it was earth shattering for me....
somebody was right in saying the one who is wrong n has erred is more in agony than the one who has been hurt... cos guilt works faser than cyanide.... n is worse cos it causes slow death....
thank god i m over it now...n ready to face life ... i have forgiven myself n feel more responsible now:)
Merry Xmas to all....

13 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Forgiving one's self and others as well, is the only way to attain contentment in life. My wish for you is the peaceful joy in life that we all can have. It starts by being a friend to yourself.

Wanda

Tranquility Speaks said...

I am so very Happy Nups my words helped you. Don't be sad on as joyous an occasion as today.Distract yourself with anything that brings you happiness. Go out and see the decorations, interact with people. And if it helps you can mail me and tell me all about it. I won't give advise or pass judgments but patiently listen. I've left my ID on the last post.

I totally agree with Wanda above. Wish you peace and happiness today and the coming year

Pramoda Meduri said...

the one thing that we must learn is to forgive ourselves on some occasions..:) its soo good that u have that maturity and you are moving forward..

Happy christmas..:)

Jack said...

Nups,

Why? If you are feeling low,I request please do share cause. It is only those who are honest and sensitive who feel bad after doing something wrong but not general lot.

Take care

PS : Still waiting for your visit and mail.

nups said...

hey Pramoda
nice to c u here ... well i have been messing up things often of late..
so need to get things off my chest via my blog....
merry Xmas dear :)

nups said...

Hi Wanda
i hope u had a fabulous X mas :)u r right... peace is v important i m realising tat...
cheers!!

nups said...

hey Stillness
thanks yaar... yup i did try doing all the stunts in the world to get over stupid trivia in my mind...
its amazing hw new things irk u when u enter a new relationship... i din knw i can be so stupid like a foolish young girl in love for the first time n make such juvenile mistakes... my maturity bubble jus burst :)
hw ws ur xmas...will be mailing u n jack the wedding snaps.. soon

nups said...

hello Jack
i realised u hadn checked my comment, never mind :)
got ur id.. tat was a sweet thing u wrote in ur reply to my comment :) wil surely send u the pic of the young man who has me all smitten :)much mre than i can handle.. hee hee........

A New Beginning said...

Hey Nups, we do have similar blogs, and it would be a pleasure to follow you in the journey through the blog world :) Youre in my friends list now ;)
I wish you all the very best, may you go places and the coming year bring loads of cheer and happiness for you. Amen.
Best wishes,
Sana

Bernie said...

cuppaoflife....to be human is to make errors and even more mistakes. None of us are perfect, it is when we learn from our mistakes that separates the wheat from the shaft....be gentle to yourself, love yourself and by all means forgive yourself. No one knows you better than you....it would be impossible to be happy without loving yourself....Hugs

nups said...

hi Sana
yup r blogs r v similar :) thanks for tagging me
we'l see more of each other nw...
n thanks for the good wishes ..
take care

nups said...

hey Bernie
hw was Xmas ?? thanks for the kind words

Shruti Narayanan said...

i felt like am listening to my own inner voice. i know how it feels when we feel low. damn hated that experience... n i prayed with soul to god, not to puch anyone else in this world to such bad phase. when r u low, things go from bad to worst coz its a vicious circle, when u feel low, u get negetive thoughts, bad things happen, u still feel low, more negetive thoughts, worst things happens n it goes on....

one need to just understand it and try to break this circle. and thats the time when u need friends and yeah Blog! my blog page is my best friend and i can c, so is urs. u did just the right thing. hope u r feeling better!!